Monday, December 28, 2009

post christmas post

on christmas eve, sam and I went to his parents' house for dinner with his immediate family. it was fun to be with all his siblings and parents. we went back over there in the morning to open gifts. I haven't done christmas morning in so long! it was fun!! sam got me a camera!!!! I love having a little point and shoot digital camera again. amazing.

the afternoon of christmas day, sam and I went up to the bay area to have christmas number 2 with my family. we went up to my sister's house in point richmond for dinner with my immediate family. very fun. the next night we did dinner with the whole extended family in woodside, then the cousins all hung out in the city for the rest of the trip. I had such a great time.

driving around the city

jake, sam and I went and saw my cousin kasey before dinner on the 26th. I love these 2 boys so much!

my mom frosting cookies

it's Albi!

cute mom

this was a "test shot." I cut sam out of it because he hated it of him.
talking with the cousins. this was actually a very serious conversation



macintosh 00001!

sam and me! we're awkward in pictures

abram!

hanging out

surrounded by people I love. it was one of my favorite christmases yet.

No comments: