Sunday, November 22, 2009

last night we went to a punk show. it was so fun! I haven't been to a punk show in so long. it was hilarious watching sam in the mosh pit. I was leaning against a beam and got my head smashed a few times, but it was a punk show! sam left with a busted nose and a charlie horse. all in all successful evening.

this morning I woke up early to go to a meeting for work at 9am. when I got home at 11, I could smell pineapple. yesterday sam and I had gone to costco and got a fresh pineapple that he cut while I was at the meeting, as well as did the dishes. he's a good one.

we went over to sinsheimer park to the baseball field with a frisbee. we had so much fun throwing that thing back and forth. we laughed so hard, talked and ran, made up words and nicknames for each other. such a great morning with the man I love.

now I'm going up to my parents house to take a walk with my mom and her friend in garden farms. lovely weekend. and still another day left! I am SO excited for thanksgiving. one of my very favorite holidays.

No comments: