Monday, December 8, 2008

I think I'm going to update this more often

this morning, I didn't have the drive to rise with the sun for the swap meet. but it felt SO good to sleep as late as I wanted. I tried to find a picture to go in my kitchen above the shelves just outside my bedroom. no luck. so I went to Louisa's for my omelet. delicious. 

today I bought incense. I've been out for awhile. I bought the classic nag champa, cannabis (I walked into the salon after I bought it and gave the the girls my pearls of wisdom: "burn cannabis, don't smoke it."), jasmine, and attracts money. I purchased the last purely for the karma. we'll keep you posted on the results. 

I just got home from a date with Jason (maui). we went and saw Twighlight. vampires aren't really my thing. but fun night. good company. and good conversation. love that. and he's not so bad to look at, either. perk. 

1 comment:

Neko said...

Mom wants to know how will you fit three months into one. She said you would know what the HE-double hockey sticks she is talking about. Love,Neko