Wednesday, July 1, 2009

stay-cation

I'm in the middle of 10 days off work. I love taking time of work, but not going anywhere. on Saturday, Sam and I went to see The Brothers Bloom. it was SO GOOD. After the movie, we were going to get some pizza and stopped in to try on some masks...


I love how my nose is sticking out the eye hole.

On Sunday, we went to the water park in Paso. We spent the day on water slides, in the wave pool, floating in inner tubes on the "moat," and laying in the sun. So fun.

Monday was my birthday. I spent most of the day lounging around the house. I had a sushi lunch with my parents. sushi sounds amazing right now.

Last night we went to the drive in. They were playing Transformers and Star Trek. I fell asleep about half way through Transformers, so we left after one movie :(

I've been waking up early (for me) every day and going to the gym. it's felt so good. I want sushi now.

No comments: