Friday, July 17, 2009

Things have been crazy with work lately. today is my first full day off since I got back from my "staycation." I took today off since I had worked 10 extra hours by thursday this week. We called an emergency meeting for the angry hairstylists to express their discontent. They were like rabid animals. They were in full blown attack mode... both towards Christine and me, as well as each other. I sobbed like a little baby, gasping for air, for a good portion of the meeting. Even Christine's chin was quivering. I think I would've gone completely insane, had it not been for Sam. Whenever he was around, I didn't think about the stress I had to go back to at work. I appreciate him a lot. But I'm not good with the mushy stuff, so I'll just put it down here.

1 comment:

Alyssa said...

Sorry that happened Elise. I can't imagine how hard that must have been. Maybe in some weird way, it's good that it did?! Maybe?... I'm glad you had the day off!