Friday, July 3, 2009

things are good

I'm really excited about going up north for 4th of July. It's my favorite holiday and my favorite family gathering.

I'm so happy lately. I just got a raise at work that I've been wanting for over a year. I'm in a relationship that I really enjoy. It's so natural and easy. My fridge is stocked with healthy food. Last night Sam came over and I surprised him by making dinner. This morning I made muffins and put them on my neighbors' doorsteps with a "good morning" note on each one before heading off to the gym. Now I'm preparing food to take up to San Francisco with us this afternoon.

I need to take a shower.

1 comment:

Alyssa said...

I am so happy that things are so good for you right now. How sweet of you for making muffins and leaving them for your neighbor. It's good that your blogging too. I love to read your posts. :) Miss you!