Monday, July 6, 2009

Today is my last day of vacation. I'm a little sad, but trying to trick myself into being excited and refreshed to go back to work.

sam drawing on my toe

our toes...

sam said "this is really weird of us"

we went up on this girl's roof to watch fireworks on 4th of July. I've always hated fireworks. they bore me. but I loved them this year!

pink poodle farm

I give myself a mustache with my hair ALL the time. but I was bored, driving home from SF and took a picture.

This morning Sam came over and we went to breakfast. when he got here, I was getting ready in the bathroom and he said "I got you something" and pulled out a bouquet of flowers. I had the best time with him over the weekend. He got along well with my family and my dad even high fived him within 5 minutes of meeting each other. haha I loved it.

No comments: